I-130 Petition Approved for Unmarried Child Over 21 of US Permanent Resident

We successfully filed an I-130 Relative Petition for an unamarried child over 21 of a US Permanent Resident who is currently residing overseas. We are monitoring the priority date and when it is current will proceed with filing the appopriate visa fees and documentation with the National Visa Center. We have advised the Beneficiary of the Petition not to marry unless and until the US Permanent Resident parent would become a US Citizen as marrying while the parent is a US Permanent Resident would invalidate the approved I-130 Petition.

Leave us a reply